This has only been talked about since the acquisition of Skype. It looks like the world is finally ready for it. Make every meeting a Microsoft Teams meeting, by automatically adding Teams details to invites created in Outlook mobile and Outlook on the Web.
Also on the show:
- Migration Manager moves out of public preview
- Outlook for iOS retires support for 27 languages
- Third-party SSO for apps in Teams
- Contextual search (Ctrl+F) coming to Teams
- Upload Center is being replaced by in-app Files Needing Attention
- Self service purchase user request workflow
- Removing OneDrive admin center link from OneDrive page for admins
- Microsoft 365 Roadmap filters
- SharePoint default site theme changing from blue to teal
- Sharing links that block downloads
- Call Quality Dashboard V2 data to be retired
- Microsoft 365 temporary feature adjustments: May 21 update
- OneNote in Teams, inline edit toggle
- Quick Edit: page size expansion and 'save a view'
- Screen recording available in Stream
- Access Power BI data within Excel
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.