Only the most anticipated feature while we all work from home... change our backgrounds in Microsoft Teams so we don't look like we're working from home!
Also on the show:
- Sharing behavior for non-Office resources
- Secure by default: Junking domains that fail authentication
- Outlook on the web, new editor capabilities (Microsoft Editor)
- Licensing and enforcement deadline extensions for Dynamics 365, Power Automate, and Power Apps
- SharePoint and OneDrive command bar reorganized for Power Automate features
- SharePoint Spaces Preview: It's actually arriving!
- Yammer uses your Office profile (and steps up consistent experience).
- Yammer All Company feed to get Office 365 Groups and Live Events features
- SharePoint File Delete Lockout override
- Create a SharePoint list by importing an Excel table
- Outlook mobile improvements to calendar and time management
- More Microsoft 365 temporary feature adjustments (thanks #Covid19)
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.