*Stay tuned to the end for a special interview with Joanne Klein (Twitter), Owner of NexNovus Consulting, Office 365 consultant, & Microsoft MVP, concerning legal holds in Microsoft Teams private channels and the new Advanced eDiscovery tools in Microsoft 365*
Classic SharePoint team site home pages that have not been customized are soon to be upgraded to the modern template. Organisations with customized classic home pages are left untouched, giving time to update custom web parts and designs. This is an update to gradually shift orgs towards modern sites, giving end-users new capabilities such as easier posting of news.
Also in this week's show:
- Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics Power BI app is updated
- Outlook mobile adds rich formatting
- Update to Security and Compliance center link made available to all customers
- Retirement of Facebook data connector in Excel
- Feature Update: App setup policies in Microsoft Teams - pin favorite apps to Teams app bar
- New feature: Advanced eDiscovery dashboard in preview
- New Feature: Advanced eDiscovery tenant reports in preview
- New Feature: Legal hold for Teams private channels
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell Webster as they cover the latest messages in the #Microsoft365 Message Center.