How do you start a conversation with the owners of a Microsoft Team? Open up the team details and find the owners in the list. Start a new conversation and mention each of their names, hoping that one of them will respond soon? Not anymore. There's an easier way coming.
In this week's show:
- Message center posts will include monthly active users specific to the Power BI, Automate, and PowerApps service updates
- Automatic groupings available in Teams for channel posts
- Suggested Replies in Teams Desktop
- Microsoft Lists: Calendar view item drag and drop
- New Yammer as only option for non-admin users
- Microsoft Viva Goals announced
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.