Create lightweight plans that don't require a Microsoft 365 Group. They are ideal for managing tasks in ad-hoc meetings with people outside of your team.
In this episode:
- Breakout rooms: Pre-meeting room creation and participant assignment
- Breakout Rooms Presenter support
- Lightweight Plans in Planner
- 1:1 VOIP and PSTN call recording and transcription in Calls App V2
- Refreshed Microsoft Whiteboard client experience coming soon
- New pricing for Microsoft 365 (On March 1, 2022)
📢 Quick mentions - short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
- Cortana adds two new skills and Push To Talk is enabled by default
- Tenant setting to disable the creation of new SharePoint 2013 workflows
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.