Focus your audience on up to 7 people using the new Multiple Spotlights update in Teams meetings. Panel discussions for meetings and webinars will be easier to run using meetings.
In this episode:
- Microsoft Lists: new Integrate drop-down menu, powered by SharePoint
- Update on UserVoice sites
- Expanding access to My Day from Outlook on the web to Office.com
- Microsoft Teams: Call Merge
- Microsoft Teams to allow only organization participants to bypass the meeting lobby
- Create and use approval templates in the Teams Approvals app
- We are supporting third party electronic signatures in the Teams Approvals app
- Multiple Spotlights coming to Teams meetings
- Microsoft Forms: Correct Answer choice in Teams Meeting Forms Polls
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.