Is everyone here that needs to be here? Good. Close the door. We don't want any interruptions. If you want to ensure no further people can join a meeting, you will soon have the lock for the online meeting to do so.
In this episode:
- (Updated) Viva Connections for Microsoft Teams desktop clients
- SharePoint: Audience Targeting capability for Events Web Part
- Organizers can lock meetings
- Exchange Online - New cmdlet to make meetings shorter by default
- SharePoint and Teams: Folder in site visibly connected to channel
- Location Based Access Control
📢 Quick mentions - short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
- Reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams Meetings for Mac
- OneDrive: Android / iOS - Outline for PDF viewing
- Set out of office within Microsoft Teams
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.