Arrange your meeting content and people to suit the way you work. Pop shared content out to its own window. Move it to a second monitor and move the video gallery below your webcam. Great for viewing large, shared desktops and detailed content.
In this week's show:
- Pop Out Shared Content into a Separate Window
- Configuration Change: Disabling auto provisioning of Wiki with new channel creation
- Microsoft Teams: External Access Chat Invitation Flow for Managed Organizations
- Microsoft Teams and Forms: Ranking Poll
- Microsoft Teams: Usability Improvements to In-Meeting Notifications
- Recent Changes to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint integration in Teams
- Record a New Video on the Stream Start Page in Office Web
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.