Build low-code, mobile-friendly apps from Microsoft Lists right within Teams. Add a published app as a tab in a Teams channel and share with the rest of the team.
In this week's show:
- Create and manage Power Apps from Microsoft Lists within Microsoft Teams
- Every Meeting Online (EMO) by Default - Support for third-party online meeting providers
- Pin shared libraries to Quick Access
- Microsoft Teams: Casting from Teams desktop client to Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Share computer audio on web
- Music on Hold for 1:1 VoIP calls
- Introducing Power Platform admin center Home page
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.