Microsoft Teams will soon offer AI powered background noise suppression. We've seen it in demos. How will it work in reality? How will it perform in an open floor office? A café? Or is it meant to help remote workers who have to work in shared spaces at home?
In this episode:
- Increasing team membership to 25,000 members per team
- Microsoft Teams: Increasing the org-wide team limit from 5,000 to 10,000
- Play My Emails in Outlook for iOS and Android launching internationally
- Reducing background noise in Microsoft Teams meetings
- Introducing commenting in Microsoft Lists
- Outgoing screen-sharing support in Safari for Microsoft Teams
- Manage Your Firstline Worker's Access to Teams on Personal Devices When Off Shift
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.