Meeting organizers, set an option to automatically start the recording for a Teams meeting when the first person from your org joins the meeting. Sounds good. Though there are a few things to look out for.
In this episode:
- Include device audio when sharing on Teams for iOS and Android
- OneDrive: Sharing experience - "Shared with"
- Teams Meeting Auto Recording
- Teams Guest Access Setting Behavior Update
- Microsoft Teams: New assignment experience in modal window for Breakout Rooms
📢 Quick mentions - short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
- Microsoft 365 Information Governance – Retention policies for Teams private channels messages
- Teams Follows Office Preview
- SharePoint Email notification settings
📞 Call back - Discuss one or two updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
- Quick Create – Easily Create Power BI Reports from Lists
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.