The news initially caused a kerfuffle as the community made assumptions about a poorly written MC message announcing a new Microsoft Teams service plan. Were organization's going to need to buy different license for a pro version of Microsoft Teams?
In this episode:
- Microsoft Teams: Share to Teams from Outlook
- Adding taxonomy columns for modern SharePoint library views
- 1:1 Call recording policy introduction
- Announcing a new service plan, Teams Pro
- Align the experience for creating a team from different Teams interfaces
- Outlook - Reactions and new notification experience
📢 Quick mentions - short updates and reminders to prepare for major updates
- New lists will have versioning enabled by default
- Performance Improvements in Excel for the Web
- SharePoint to support lightbox for images
- Introducing Microsoft Viva Topics
- Dictation in Word and Outlook just got better
📞 Call back - Discuss one or twos updates that we've covered in older episode, which are arriving in tenants.
- Meeting Reactions in Teams
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.